• 130 hours of classroom instruction. The most comprehensive MCAT prep course spread over 10 weeks to give you ample time to digest everything.
• Most classroom hours on CARS. More classroom time devoted to the challenging CARS section than our leading competitors combined.
• Flexible Schedule. Each class offered on a weeknight and again on the weekend. Pick one – or go to both. It’s your call.
• Unlimited Free Repeat Policy. Take our course as many times as you need to get ready. No questions asked. No strings attached.
• 28 Workshops. 56 hours devoted to working through passages and high-yield problem-solving drills and exercises.
• 32 In-Class Exams. 30-minute passage-based mini-exams in every class to reinforce key points in each lesson.
• Instructors hired by students at competitive auditions. We can’t think of anyone better qualified than students to spot the best teachers so we let your peers decide who we hire.
We’re the only MCAT prep company that lets students customize their weekly schedule. We present each class on a weeknight, and again on the weekend. Students can choose to attend either or both classes, depending on their own schedule week to week.
*Workshops not included in flexible schedule
Unlike our competitors, you can repeat our prep course any time and as often as you want. No restrictions. No questions asked. No strings attached.
*It is recommended (not required) that repeat students purchase new course materials, if any, added since they last took the course.
• 6 Study Guides
• 6 Classroom Companions
• 1 CARS Workbook
• 32 In-Class Exams
• 600 On-demand videos
• 23 After-Class Practice Sets
• 28 Workshops
• 13 Full-Length Practice Tests
• 6 AAMC Question Packs
• 1 AAMC Section Bank
There are 3 ways to register for our MCAT prep course:
1. Online. The easiest way is online. VISA, Master Card, Amex, PayPal and debit cards (except CIBC) are accepted.
2. Phone. To sign-up by phone, please call 1 877-878-0882. You can register over the phone using Visa, MasterCard or Amex.
3. Mail. To sign-up by mail, please complete the MCAT Registration Form in the Information Package and mail it to:
MCAT Prep Division
Suite 600, 344 Bloor Street West
Toronto, Ontario M5S 3A7
Registrations by mail must be received at least one week prior to the beginning of your course.
You have two payment options:
1. Full payment guarantees your spot and course materials will be shipped to you in early May (expect delivery within 5 business days).
2. $100 deposit guarantees your spot but your course materials will not be shipped to you until you pay the balance.
14 days before the start of the course so we have time to ship course materials to you before classes begin.
Log In to our account and select Pay Balance.
1. 100% refund if you withdraw at least two weeks before the start of the prep course.
2. Prep101 retains the $100 deposit if you withdraw less than two weeks before the start of the prep course.
3. 100% refund if the prep course for which you register is full or canceled.
Prep courses must obtain a minimum enrollment in order to proceed.
We grant a maximum of one discount per student per prep course. If you are eligible for multiple discounts, we will honour the discount with the highest dollar value. No new or additional discounts will be granted to registered students after the course starts.
416 907 4404 or 1 877 878 0882
Suite 600, 344 Bloor St. West
Toronto, Ontario M5S 3A7